- Home Raised Cattle.
- Certified USDA 100% natural beef– “minimally processed with no artificial ingredients.”
- All beef employees are certified BQA Beef Quality Assurance.
- No unnecessary antibiotics – we only administer antibiotics when needed for the treatment of an animal’s ill health.
- Amana’s beef quality is equivalent to commonly accepted specifications for higher-tiered graded beef.
- Locally Processed at a USDA Inspected Plant.
- Aged a minimum of 21 days in Amana for premium flavor and tenderness.
- All product is hand-cut by a trained Amana butcher, individually wrapped & vacuum sealed and frozen to lock in flavor.
- For best taste from frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing.