- Home Raised Cattle.
- Certified USDA 100% natural beef– “minimally processed with no artificial ingredients.”
- All beef employees are certified BQA Beef Quality Assurance.
- No unnecessary antibiotics – we only administer antibiotics when needed for the treatment of an animal’s ill health.
- Amana’s beef quality is equivalent to commonly accepted specifications for higher-tiered graded beef.
- Locally Processed at a USDA Inspected Plant.
- Aged a minimum of 21 days in Amana for premium flavor and tenderness.
- All product is hand-cut by a trained Amana butcher, individually wrapped & vacuum sealed and frozen to lock in flavor.
- For best taste from frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing.
All orders are hand-picked, so, usually, your order will be ready within 1-2 business days from the date you order online. We promise to keep you updated if dates change.
During the check-out process, you will be able to select a pick-up time and location that works best for you. If you’re not able to use one of our normal pick-up options, we will work with you to arrange the most convenient possible time. You can choose from the following pick-up options below:
1. Amana Farms Beef Office, 3195 Highway 6 Trail, Homestead, Iowa 52236
- Tuesdays between 4-7 p.m.
- Thursdays between 4-7 p.m.
- By Appointment Monday – Friday between 8 a.m.-4 p.m. (We will call within 24-48 hours of your online order to schedule)
2. Lindale Mall Parking Lot, 4444 First Ave. N.E., Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
(Pick-up located directly in front of the main 1st Ave entrance in the Von Maur parking lot)
- Wednesdays between 4-7 p.m.